Trident DMG is seeking an account manager with experience in strategic communications and public affairs. If you’re ambitious, want to grow quickly, and eager for serious responsibility working with first-class clients, then we’re the right boutique firm for you.
The account manager will assist in the day-to-day work of client accounts, from executing communications strategies to ensuring the trains are running on time. The ideal candidate will have up to 3 years of experience working at a PR or public affairs firm. We don’t expect you to have many years of experience, but we do expect a hunger to learn, a demonstrated interest in communications or public relations, a passion to help clients, an affinity for hard work under pressure, and a habit of jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool first.
- Helping to execute on the day-to-day activities of client accounts and projects;
- Contributing to developing and focusing on executing communications and public affairs client strategies;
- Drafting press releases, fact sheets, messaging material, strategy memos, op-eds, and other bylines, and proposals;
- Working directly with the media;
- Building and updating media lists and databases;
- Creating presentations; and
- Organizing events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree (at least);
- Demonstrated interest in public relations, public affairs, or communications;
- Up to 3 years of experience working in the strategic communications field or at a PR or public affairs firm;
- Strong writing and communications skills;
- Strong work ethic and high integrity;
- Strong organizational ability;
- Experience working in the media or in media relations;
- An eye for detail;
- Zeal for providing top-notch client service; and
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with your name and “Trident Account Manager” in the subject line.