We are always on the lookout for talented, hard-working people to join our team. If you are entrepreneurial, enjoy helping clients educate and persuade, and are driven to over-deliver, reach out today!
Trident DMG, a strategic communications, public relations, and crisis management firm is offering full-time, paid internships for the summer of 2020. Trident is a growing Washington, D.C.-based firm where interns get real, hands-on experience working on client accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting client account teams
- Monitoring client, competition, and industry coverage
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
- Develop media lists and draft media pitches
- Pitching media
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
- College senior or recent graduate
- Driven self-starter who is both comfortable taking initiative and collaborating with team members
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Candidates should be in Washington, D.C. and available for at least 8 weeks between May 25, 2020 and August 14, 2020.
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
More on Trident DMG:
Founded by veterans of the White House, Congress, and the media, Trident’s diverse client base includes tech startups and global companies across numerous sectors, leading investors, prominent business and non-profit leaders, and high net worth and high-profile individuals. We serve as agency-of-record for companies and provide counsel on corporate and political challenges and crisis management situations. Learn more at tridentdmg.com.