Trident DMG, a strategic communications, public relations, and crisis management firm is offering full-time, paid internships for the spring of 2020. Trident is a growing Washington, D.C.-based firm where interns get real, hands-on experience working on client accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting client account teams
- Monitoring client, competition, and industry coverage
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
- Develop media lists and draft media pitches
- Pitching media
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
- College junior or senior
- Driven self-starter who is both comfortable taking initiative and collaborating with team members
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Candidates should be in Washington, D.C. and available for 20+ hours each week between January 13, 2020 to May 15, 2020.
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and “Spring 2020 Internship” in the subject line.