Summer Internship – 2021
Trident DMG, a strategic communications, public relations, and crisis management firm is offering full-time, paid internships for the summer of 2021. Trident is a growing Washington, D.C.-based firm where interns get real, hands-on experience working on client accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting client account teams
- Monitoring client, competition, and industry coverage
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
- Develop media lists and draft media pitches
- Pitching media
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
- College senior or recent graduate
- Driven self-starter who is both comfortable taking initiative and collaborating with team members
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
Candidates should be available for at least 8 weeks between June 1 and August 31, 2021.
Although we traditionally request that candidates be located in the D.C. area, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Trident DMG team is working remotely until further notice. We encourage candidates from across the country to apply. Please note, we do require that our team is available and working between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM EST regardless of location.
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
More on Trident DMG:
Founded by veterans of the White House, Congress, and the media, Trident’s diverse client base includes tech startups and global companies across numerous sectors, leading investors, prominent business and non-profit leaders, and high net worth and high-profile individuals. We serve as agency-of-record for companies and provide counsel on corporate and political challenges and crisis management situations. Learn more at tridentdmg.com.