Trident DMG, a strategic communications and crisis management firm, is offering paid internships for college students during the 2021-22 academic year. Trident is a growing Washington, D.C.-based firm where interns get real, hands-on experience working on client accounts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting client account teams
- Monitoring client, competition, and industry news coverage
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
- Develop media lists and draft media pitches
- Pitching media
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
- College senior
- Driven self-starter who takes initiative and collaborates well with team members
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent research, writing and verbal skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- 20 hours per week
The internship will start at the end of August 2021 and last through the end of May 2022.
To apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.