Trident DMG — a strategic and litigation communications, public relations, and crisis management firm based in Washington, D.C. — is offering part-time, paid internships for spring 2023. Interns at Trident get hands-on experience working on client accounts.
- Supporting client account teams
- Monitoring client, competition, and industry coverage
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, etc.
- Develop media lists and draft media pitches
- Pitching media
- Conducting and compiling research
- Assisting client teams in preparation for meetings, events, etc.
- College junior or senior
- Driven self-starter who is both comfortable taking initiative and collaborating with team members
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent research, writing, and verbal skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- In-office work for part of the week preferred
Candidates should be in Washington, D.C. and available for at least 20 hours a week January-May 2023.
To apply, email a brief cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
More on Trident DMG:
Founded by veterans of the White House, Congress, and the media, Trident’s diverse client base includes tech startups and global companies across numerous sectors, leading investors, prominent business and non-profit leaders, and high-net worth and high-profile individuals. We offer strategic communications and agency-of-record services and provide counsel on corporate and political challenges, litigation communications, and crisis management situations. Learn more at tridentdmg.com.